Check out the feature of Ashwani by the Obama Alumni Association:
"It is thrilling to see so many from this community seek to contribute by running for office, just as Barack Obama did more than 20 years ago.
The Obama Alumni Association is excited to support and share information about Obama Alumni who are running for office."
RUNNING FOR MONTGOMERY COUNTY COUNCIL, AT-LARGE
Learn more: http://www.voteashwanijain.com/
Election Date: June 26, 2018 (primary); November 6, 2018 (general)
His Alumni Experience:
- Maryland Field Coordinator, Obama for America (2007-2009)
- Maryland Student Director, Organizing for America (2009-2012)
- Presidential Personnel Staff Assistant for Outreach and Recruitment, Executive Office of the President, The White House (2014-2015)
- Deputy White House Liaison, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (2015-2016)
- Director of Outreach for the Cancer Moonshot Summit, Office of the Vice President, The White House (2016)
- Associate Director of External Affairs, Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (2016-2017)